WHITE COLLAR CRIME
The White Collar Crime is a global generic term which comprises inter alia the following crimes:
fraud, embezzlement, negligent and wilful damage of creditors, offenses and crimes under the LLC-law, stock companies, submission fraud, financial criminal offenses, environmental crimes, stock market offenses, offenses against intellectual property rights according to the copyright law, patent law and other.
Selected reference cases:
- defence and prosecution of copyright infringements,
- embezzlement and damage claims against CEOs,
- fraud in the granting of loans and credits,
- misuse of organ functions by the management,
- defence against allegations of negligent deceptive insolvency practices after bankruptcy,
- manager liability under BAO (Austrian Federal Fiscal Code),
- support on restructuring and bankruptcy filing.