Mag. Ralph Kilches
- Academic legal studies at the Karl-Franzens University Graz 1992-1997
- "Gerichtsjahr" (legal internship) at the Higher Regional Court Graz 1997-1998
- Practice as associate 1999-2004
- Bar exam 2004 with distinction
- Foundation of own law firm 2006 in 1080 Vienna
- Bar Association Vienna
- various national and international memberships in Lawyer’s- and Business organizations
- Over 160 published articles on national and EC tax law and arbitral procedural law
- Commentary on European Value Added Tax Law (Linde Verlag 1999)
- University of Applied Science Joanneum Graz
- Campus 02, Graz
- Lectures at the Universities of Vienna, Graz, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- Academy of Public Auditors and Accountants
- Intellectual Property
- Data Protection
- Competition Law
- Refund of taxes contrary to EC Laws
- EC Tax Law
- Legal protection insurance
- Software Law
Mag. Raimund Lackner, LL.M. (McGeorge)
Attorney (independent attorney in cooperation)
Areas of expertise:
- Mergers & Acquisition
- International Company and Contract Law
- Real Estate
- Public Law
- Enviromental and Waste Law
- Restructuring und Insolvency
- Hunting Law
- Energy Law
Boutique law firm for M&A, Real Estate, national and international contract law, company law und public law, in particular for licensing procedure/ permit procedure, waste and environmental law as well as energy law.
Member of the Board of Directors and of the Supervisory Board in Austrian corporations and foundations.
- Academic legal studies at Karl-Franzens University Graz (Mag.iur.)
- Academia Europea Bozen (euorpean and international civil law)
- Pravna Fakulta, Maribor (maritime and public international law)
- McGeorge School of Law, California (LL.M. in International Business Practice)
Lecturer for economic and corporate law at the University of Cooperative Education Bautzen (Germany) and at WKO Campus Vienna as well as lecturer for labor and contract law at the Austrian Greenkeeper Academy.
Mag. Raimund Lackner, LL.M. is an expert in the areas of Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate, national and international contract law, company law and public law, in particular for licensing procedures procedure, waste and environmental law as well as energy law.
He constantly supervises international M & A transactions for clients from the public sector and the private sector as well as institutional and private investors.
Prior to founding his own boutique law firm he worked as legal counsel of Raiffeisen Renergie and as CEO in wind farm companies. He completed his legal training at Schönherr Attorneys at Law, Eisenberger & Herzog Attorneys at Law and Bryan Davis and Higgs Attorneys at Law in Atlanta.
Raimund Lackner studied law at the KF University of Graz and Maribor as well as International Business Practice at the McGeorge School of Law in California. He has published on the issue of state aid policy in connection with services in the public interest. He also lectures on business and corporate law at WKO Campus Vienna, at the University of Cooperative Education in Bautzen (Germany) and at the Austrian Greenkeeper Academy.
MAG. LENKA SVEDOVA
- Academic legal studies at the University of Vienna 2003-2009
- Professional training programm in the law of international relation 2009
- "Gerichtsjahr" (legal internship) at the Higher Regional Court Vienna 2010
- Practice as associate since 2011
- Associate at KILCHES law firm since 2014
- Bar exam 2016 with very good success
- Basic knowledge in Serbian, Croatian and Turkish
- Bar Association Vienna
- Young Austrian Arbitration Practitioners (YAAP)
- Academic legal studies at the University of Vienna since 2012
- Associate at KILCHES law firm since July 2017