REAL ESTATE LAW
Purchase and sale of real estates, houses, commercial premises, hotels, apartment buildings. Our range is broad. The issues go usually far beyond the purchase agreement: financing, brokerage contract, property management contract, construction law, development opportunities, usages, review of tenancy agreements, constitution of condominium, roof top developments, preservation order, contamination, reference value limits, maintenance, VAT refund, calculation of the tax on real estate income, fiduciary management, and more. A comprehensive analysis and assessment is a must.
Selected reference cases:
- handling transactions of property, house or flat purchase agreements,
- specially developed due diligence for apartment buildings,
- hotel and commercial properties sale contracts,
- servitude contracts,
- tax law assessment,
- financing contracts,
- tenancy agreements, rent price regulation disputes, conciliation proceedings,
- brokerage contracts, disputes over agency fees,
- property management contracts,
- legal disputes over contamination clauses, no-claim declaration clauses, et al,
- constitution of condominium,
- disputes over land use designations and dismantling works.